Calculate your home’s value, instantly.
What I do
Once you’ve made the big decision to sell your property, give me a call! We’ll talk about:
- What’s happening in the local real estate market. Every area (towns and even individual neighborhoods) has its own unique conditions. Understanding your home’s position in your hyper-local market will help you maximize your sale.
- Your home’s readiness — we’ll discuss what you should do to make sure buyers have the best first impression of your home.
- All the paperwork! I’ll go over all the forms required to meet state law and multiple listing service rules for placing your home on the market.
- Scheduling cleaning, staging (for vacant homes), and professional photographs.
- What you can expect once your home is on the market — it’s a whirlwind of activity. Being prepared will make the process smooth and enjoyable.
- How we will continue communicating, every step of the way! Whether it’s a quick phone call, text or email, or an in-person visit, I’ll be there for you.
Panoramic ocean and mountain views greet you from the cleared home at 1773 Oyster Creek Lane, Bow. These 20 acres are nestled between Samish Bay and Oyster Dome, just one mile uphill from the Oyster Bar, and through the woods, This property has gated, private road access, two building areas, a well in place, and septic plan drawn up. Plus: a pond, meadow, stream, marketable timber, storage shelter and a cute artist “shack.” Bordered on one side by forestry land, this is a legacy property unlike any other.
Offered at $649,000.
Click here for listing details.
This Columbia neighborhood home is designed for stay-cations — private double parcel, creekside firepit, new hot tub and new gas fireplace are some of the quality updates that make this home shine! Remodeled kitchen & baths (2018) and $100,000 more upgrades in...
Stunning bay & island views from this contemporary home centered on a prime Edgemoor lot. Main floor living is fully accessible, with expansive west-facing deck. Situated for privacy, with space above and below for gardens. Plus: partially finished lower level...
Charming 1935 farmhouse remodeled for modern living. Listed at $620,000, sold May 8, 2019 for $625,000
Beautifully updated, single-level Skeers home in South Hills by Lake Padden! Listed at $539,000, sold April 5, 2019 for $555,000
PROPERTY ADDRESS: 5718 Schornbush Road, Deming WA 98244REPRESENTED: SellerSOLD DATE: 01/30/2019PRICE: $289,500
PROPERTY ADDRESS: 3430 Alderwood Ave., Bellingham, WA 98225 REPRESENTED: Seller SOLD DATE: 07/10/2018 PRICE: $425,000
This charming one-level home sits on a quiet lane across from Broadway Park. Relax by the cozy gas fireplace in your spacious living room. Private master suite with new windows and an impressive amount of closet space. Guestroom with ensuite. New stainless fridge and...
PROPERTY ADDRESS: 315 Virginia St. Bellingham, WA 98225 REPRESENTED: Seller SOLD DATE: 08/19/2016 PRICE: $244,100
PROPERTY ADDRESS: 592 Trout Lake Drive Bellingham, WA 98226 REPRESENTED: Seller SOLD DATE: 02/03/2017 PRICE: $510,000
PROPERTY ADDRESS: 2 Holly View Way Bellingham, WA 98229 REPRESENTED: Seller SOLD DATE: 07/03/2017 PRICE: $302,500